• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
As part of the Tax team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Providing high level of tax advice in all areas of taxation
• Provide services to local and international clients
• Work across a diverse range of industries
• Tax advisory for companies and individuals
• Taxation compliance
• Report to the Tax partner
• Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
• Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
• Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
• Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
• Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
• Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
The Apply For This Position You Will Have:
• Experience in income tax advise relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies personal income tax and international tax
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in senior taxation advice with at least 2 years in Australia
• Have or completing a Masters of Law/Tax
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Willingness to learn
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. We encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply