Graduate – Melbourne
Mazars’ has an opportunity for a graduate like you.
Applications now open for 3 to 4 roles
Why Start At Mazars?
You’ve studied hard, earned great results, and now you’re ready to take on the world. And if you’re looking for a place where you’ll be valued as a team member and given genuine opportunities to succeed, Mazars is the smart choice.
A globally integrated audit, tax and advisory firm, Mazars has offices in more than 90 countries – and we’re continuing to grow here in Australia. We’re big enough to work with world-class clients across many different sectors, which means you could gain diverse experience right across the globe. And we’re just the right size to support your learning and development in a personal way – and make sure your contributions never go unnoticed.
We carefully select our graduates for the individual qualities they bring to the team and invest in making you the best you can be. So much is possible, at Mazars.
- Graduate Recruitment Journey – Applications are open February and close at the end of April. Graduates will commence early 2023. Shortlisted applicants will have a chance to meet on a one-to-one basis with People & Culture as well as members of the Management team, gaining further insights to the role and company.
- Integration – During your first weeks at Mazars Melbourne you will be given all the information you need to succeed and settle into your new role. During your first few weeks you will explore the workspace, meet with your buddy, receive technical and systems training, hear from a range of staff, be introduced to our services lines plus much more. Your integration is something to look forward to, enjoy and learn.
- Mentor/Buddy Scheme – As a graduate you will be allocated a buddy within the firm that you will meet prior to your commencement, who is there to help you settle in. Your buddy will show you everything from how to log on, who’s who, where is the best coffee shop and much more. We will match you with one of our professionals to help you develop and guide you through this important stage of your career.
- Training/Learning – As a graduate you will have training sessions throughout the year to bring you up to speed. In addition, you will have invaluable on the job training and skills delivered by experts within the business and external providers. We offer online leaning via LinkedIn sharing content on fundamental career skills on which to build the foundations of your career.
- Team activities – We want our graduates to have fun too! Activities focus on building your team, planning and communication skills on projects such as fundraising and social activities.
- Undertaking final year of your Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent) related to accounting
- Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Willing to undertake/already undertaking the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our St Kilda Road, Melbourne location you can expect the following:
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Payment
- Discounts on • Banking & Insurance • Health Insurance• Retail and Entertainment• Health and Well-being
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
At Mazars we nurture an inclusive environment and encompass diversity in all forms. Successful applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of their background, experience, identity, age, gender or ability.
All applicants must be either an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, You may be required to provide evidence at the time of application.
Mazars does from time to time seek assistance from external recruitment agencies that we have strong relationships with, however currently we are only considering direct applications for this role.
Please visit our Careers website for more information www.mazarscareers.com.au